Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week Five and Six

And the last leg of the summer begins!

Week five flew by with lots of jobs and duties to do around camp. There were some VERY nice days last week, with 75 degree weather, sun, and low humidity it was the perfect week. I captured some great pictures from the Sundecker Pavilion, Roving around maincamp and some sunset pictures on Saturday night around 9:45 right before the 10pm call to quarters.


The Sundecker





View from the Sundecker




Roving Main Camp by the water



Sunset While roving Main Camp


Week six has begun with a running start, and I cannot believe we're already halfway through! I have been filling out lots of paperwork, camper reports and staff reports as well. Tomorrow the HSG Counselors have our Staff Outing at Platte Point. We had a staff outing there earlier this summer, so It should be fun and I'm excited to go. The Packing process starts tonight, and I know that getting my campers to pack and clean will be a challenge in itself, but it WILL get done! There is a lot to do in the next five days, and I know that it will fly by like the rest of the summer has...and with that, I will leave the week to that, and write again later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment